1. It is literal insanity! (Doing the same thing over again and over again and expecting different results doing the same thing over again and over again and expecting different results).
2. It is an epic time waster. It’s just one of those games that can suck an hour out of your day unnoticeably. You’ll find yourself asking “hey why is it suddenly night outside?”.
3. The game is hard. Very hard. It’s cruel and it is soul crushing.
4. The sound effect that occurs when you die is annoying as all get out! (Especially when you hear it several times in the span of a few minutes).
5. It is literally just one button. One action…. The whole game…. No variety….
6. It clearly rips off Mario’s visual style. Some of the background objects are literally identical to the ones that appear in the Mario franchise. Like how did they even get away with this without getting sued?
7. It is all over social media! I cannot log on to a social platform without seeing Flappy Bird references. All I can see is people bragging about their score or sharing their Flappy Bird woes with the world.
8. There is too many avian themed things in my life as is it. Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Twitter, ect. Enough is enough!
9. It’s addictive! No matter how much I want to quit I just can’t! I have a problem.